One of the most important elements of building with Replas products and materials is hiring the right contractor. Before you build with just any contractor, we recommend that you consider hiring from our experienced network of Replas Pro contractors.
- Replas Pros are engaged based on their performance and positive customer feedback
- Replas Pro contractors have a thorough knowledge of the Replas product range.
- They have extensive experience with the finer points of Replas project installation.
- They bring a special insight to designing and building a structure that’s perfect for your application.
- Each Replas Pro contractor has been specially trained in Replas products’ physical properties, so they can design, bend, and build whatever you need.
- Each has had their work inspected and approved for craftsmanship and compliance with all Replas installation guidelines.
- Replas Pros have access to the full resources of our project services division.
- Replas Pros ensure correct installation for warranty over the life of the product.
A Replas Pro offers experience, confidence and peace of mind for your project.
Things to consider when engaging a contractor
If you decide to engage a contractor, we suggest you contact a few of them – ask each potential contractor the following questions:
- Have you built with recycled plastic before?
- How long have you been in business?
- How many decks and/or installations have you built with recycled-plastic materials?
- Do you have a business license?
- Do you have the appropriate liability insurance?
- Do you have references?
For more information regarding contractors and installation, please contact our Sales Team at 1800 REPLAS or firstname.lastname@example.org