The Kuranda Railway Station in Nth Qld opened in 1910 to aid transportation between the town and Cairns. These days the only cargo carried is the many tourists that flock to the area each year.

When Qld Rail needed to refurbish the pedestrian bridge at this heritage station they wanted to use a product that would outlast timber and reduce maintenance costs. They chose Enduroplankā„¢, in a wood grain finish with composite fibre joists beneath, ensuring a long-lasting and worry-free solution for the station.