In the historic town of Camden, NSW, recycled plastic products are used extensively as traffic controls in the car park attached to the local oval. At the entrance a large number of 100 mm x 100 mm bollards have been installed, while within the car park yellow Replas wheel stops are effective in preventing cars overshooting the designated paved surface.

Located just an hour’s drive south of Sydney, Camden was established around the wool industry in 1840 and is earmarked for significant growth. With just over 3,000 residents in 2011, the town is expected to have more than 212,000 residents by 2036.